Minneapolis Criminal Attorney
Experienced Trial Attorney in Minneapollis
If you are accused of a crime, quickly finding an experienced criminal attorney in Minneapollis is your first concern. Your freedom, family, reputation, and job are at stake. For over 20 years, Minneapolis criminal attorney Jeff T. Ohara has been authoritatively representing clients in both state and federal criminal matters. The Law Office of Jeff T. Ohara focuses on criminal defense in the following areas:
We are affiliated with the following professional associations:
- Super Lawyers
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Minnesota
- State Bar of Minnesota
- Minneapolis Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association - Western Minnesota Chapter
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Finding a Skilled Criminal Lawyer in Minneapollis
Being accused of a crime is difficult and confusing. Your choice of a Minneapolis criminal attorney may affect the rest of your life. The complex nature of criminal law means you must find a criminal lawyer in Minneapolis who is experienced with the court system, its personnel, and procedure, and who will also fight to support your rights.
When considering criminal attorneys in Minneapollis, think about the following:
- Many criminal lawyers in Minneapolis offer a free initial consultation. Does your attorney offer this option?
- Your choice of a Minneapolis criminal lawyer must be experienced with criminal defense. Has your attorney practiced in your area of concern, such as computer, weapons charges, or drug crimes?
- Will your attorney focus personally on your case? Will you be able to communicate directly with your criminal lawyer in Minneapolis if you have questions about your matter?
- What kind of experience does your Minneapolis criminal attorney have with negotiating plea arrangements? Does the attorney have a history of successful outcomes in cases similar to yours?
A Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Who Can Help
The Law Office of Jeff T. Ohara offers a free consultation at the time when you need it most. We provide an honest, insightful evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of your case. With broad professional experience in multiple areas of criminal defense and personal support for your case, our focus is on you and the charges you are facing.
Call a Highly Qualified Criminal Lawyer in Minneapollis
If you have been arrested, or need a Minneapolis criminal lawyer, contact The Law Office of Jeff T. Ohara today at 616-259-6208 or complete our convenient online contact form.