Computer "Cyber" Crimes
If you are facing criminal charges for any type of computer crime contact The Law Office of Jeff T. Ohara today. Jeff T. Ohara represents people who have been charged with or are under investigation for computer and internet-related crimes, both state and federal.
Are you facing criminal charges for actions that allegedly used the internet as a tool or source of crime including the following?
- Internet fraud and computer fraud, including e-mail or ebay scams.
- Electronic fraud including credit card fraud and identity theft.
- Sale of counterfeit or stolen goods over the internet.
- Internet pornography, including possession of child pornography, dissemination of child pornography, and violation of local obscenity ordinances.
- Sexual solicitation, including online child sex solicitation, instant messaging sexually explicit material to children.
- Human trafficking. Using the internet for illegal online trafficking in women or children for sex or servitude and child sexual exploitation
A specialized area of cyberlaw involves crimes against computers and the internet, such as the following:
- Unauthorized access to computer
- Data Interference (delete, alter or suppress data)
System interference (interference with the function of a computer or network)
For a free consultation with Attorney Jeff T. Ohara call 616-259-6208 or contact us online.
Remember, it is the burden of the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were the person who committed the alleged criminal acts. Take steps now to protect your constitutional rights. Discuss your options for a strong defense with Jeff T. Ohara in full confidence, and learn about the role that computer forensics experts can play in the preparation of your case.
Call The Law Office of Jeff T. Ohara today.